Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PUBLISHED - 'Algemeen Dagblad' newspaper Holland 20th Feb. 2013...

'Algemeen Dagblad' 20 Feb. 2013

Last week I had quite a bit of publicity regarding my work and was on the receiving end of many interviews by journalists. I don't know where it all started from but I should have picked up that something was brewing when I was contacted by Associated Press asking
to take a photo of me for their client the European Press Agency! From there it just went worldwide where my works were published in papers and online sources from all directions, a surreal week!
One telephone interview that was conducted was from a journalist from the Dutch newspaper 'Algemeen Dagblad'. The following day a whole article and page about my work was printed! An absolute honor to be recognized by the Dutch media considering my works are heavily influenced by their ancestral artists!