Tuesday, June 16, 2015

KL Int'l Photoawards 2015...


'My two finalist images to be exhibited in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia this year'

Honored to announce that for the fifth year in a row i'm one of the finalists in the 'Kuala Lumpur International Photoawards 2015'.
This year the judges accepted two of my images for the upcoming exhibition and awards in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, one image in the open category and one image in the themed category.

As most people that follow and know my work also know what my participation level is in awards and exhibitions, this is the first time my award works have been shot with the 'Fuji system' that i'm contemplating in moving over to for all my future projects and portfolio work.
As per previous years the images for exhibition will be printed large and i'm more than confident the Fuji X-Trans sensor files will hold up well in print to meet any exhibition gallery requirements.

My finalist images and other finalists works will be exhibited and on display at White Box Gallery, PUBLIKA, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia between 1st August - 15th August 2015.

More information regarding the exhibition and award ceremony can be found on their official website here: www.klphotoawards.com