Thursday, June 23, 2016

Moscow International Foto Awards 2016...


Moscow International Foto Awards 2016 awarded entries.

Honoured to have found out the other day that a few entries I submitted a couple of months back were awarded in the professional categories of the 'Moscow International Foto Awards 2016'.
Congratulations to all the other awarded entrants. A pleasure seeing some familiar names participate and do so well amongst some very strong work at an international level!

I've also received a few emails from some people wanting to know the cameras I used for these images. The top two photos and the one in the middle were taken with the Fujifilm X100S and an X-T1 with an XF10-24/4 lens.
The bottom two were taken with a Pentax K3 shortly before I switched to the Fujifilm system for all my work. Yes! And before I get asked again... The Fujifilm system is more than capable for this type of work and the sensor is more than capable at printing large exhibition size prints with fine detail!